- Join the Do It Yourself movement (DIY) and save
- Access hundreds of thousands of aftermarket parts and accessories at dealer cost plus 15%
- Save even more on monthly closeouts!
(Example: New full-face helmets for less than $30! Or save $50 to $100 on a set of tires.)
- Expert advice and training
- Sell your clean and unneeded gear
- Meet and interact with distributor's reps.
- Free product seminars by factory reps.
- Members' rides, campouts and parties
- Help support and strengthen your community shop
- Receive service incentives for bringing in new members
- Meet like-minded enthusiasts and new riding companions
- Annual membership fee only $100
- Access world's largest aftermarket power sports distributors for motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles and scooters.
- Expert advice and guidance available.
- Purchase most of you parts, apparel and accessories for 15% over dealer cost plus tax.
- Save huge by taking advantage of monthly distributor closeouts.
- Strengthens and supports your local shop that is there for you.
- We supply space for you to sell your good unused gear at no charge.
- In-house seminars by manufacturer representatives. (tires, gear, etc)
- Meet and interact with local distributors' representatives.
- Peek inside the industry. Have opportunities to get the inside line on events and new products.
- Save money all year long. A single purchase — say a set of tires — could be %50 to $100 off our regular price.
- More members equates to greater buying power and more club perks.
- Receive a free hydraulic system flush (during regular lift time) with successful referral.
- Meet like minded enthusiasts.
- Find new friends to ride with.
- Member rides, street, dual sport, off road, etc. Take initiative and create your own adventure for the club.
- In house parties and ride ins.
- Local tours. (Bells, St. Julian's, etc.)
- Overnight local campouts with big bonfires.
Do It Yourself:
- Join Life Cycle's DIY club for $1000 annual membership.
- Access the parts or accessories you want to order from our distributors.
- Input you part number, quantity, your name on the site.
- Double check all your numbers!
- Check availability.
- Paying with cash, credit card, debit or check add 15% and tax to counter ticket along with your name and payment method. if you prefer using credit card we must pass their fees along so add $5 up to $100 & $5 for every $100 increment.
- Present ticket along with payment to cashier and receive receipt.
- Mistakes can lead to shipping and restock fees that you are responsible for.
- There is no return on close out items.
- Please shop with distributor catalogs. Computers are primarily for your ordering on our designated sites. Any other use could lead to termination of membership and banishment from Life Cycle LLC.
- Members understand that benefits are for their personal use. Three gift purchases are allowed annually.
- Of course there will be occasional products unavailable throughout the club.
- Provide access to the world's largest motorcycle, ATV, UTV, snowmobile and scooter distributors.
- Train you on the distributor's sites.
- Allow you to purchase aftermarket parts, accessories and clothing at dealer cost plus 15%.
- Help you scan orders and tickets for obvious errors.
- Handle payment.
- Receive orders and check them in.
- Most aftermarket orders will be received in one or two shipping days. OEM and specialty parts do take longer.
- Provide expert guidance and advice.
- Organize product demonstrations and seminars by industry insiders with manufacturer representatives.
- Provide space to consignment sell your unwanted gear.
- Offer members a free hydraulic system flush with successful referral.
- Organize rides, camp outs, tours, cookouts and parties.